Connect with us

New Launches

Ansal Housing launches ‘Highland Park’, offers 30:70 scheme

Ansals Highland Park

Ansals Highland ParkAnsal Housing recently announced yet another unique plan for its project, ‘Ansals Highland Park’, located at sector 103, Gurgaon. The company is offering a special 30:70 scheme for its project Ansals Highland Park, Gurgaon wherein 30 per cent of the amount is to be paid within the first six months from the date of booking and the remaining 70 per cent on offer of possession.

Kushagr Ansal, director, Ansal Housing says, “We have tweaked the regular kinds of payment plans a bit. A regular such plan demands some amount on booking and rest on possession, whereas we are offering a six months extra time to the buyers.”

“In this way a buyer can book a property and pay the first part in anytime within 6 months and the rest on possession. This also encourages a buyer to build faith and trust in the developer at the same time provides with a lot of time to plan and pay the remaining part,” he adds.

Ansal Housing presents ‘Ansals Highland Park’, a group housing project spread over 11.70 acres of land approx. and located near Dwarka Expressway. Being one of the much thought about projects; the company is offering various world class amenities such as gated high-rise development with controlled entry/exit points, abundant green open spaces with inviting Central Park, adequate power back-up, landscaped courtyards, jogging track & cosy sit-outs, soothing water bodies, adequate water back-up, 24 x 7 security, pedestrian walkways, facilities management and much more.

The entire project would be constructed in to 8 towers, offering 620 units. The project offers 2/3/3+1 BHK apartments varying in different sizes from 1361 to 2670 sq. ft. At present, the BSP for the project stands at Rs. 5,200/ sq. ft. onwards.

Advertisement

Latest News

Events11 hours ago

Danube Properties’ Dh525 million Opalz sold out on the first day of launch

October 4, 2022: Danube Properties, the UAE-based affordable housing developer, said, its latest project Opalz, a twin-tower residential project with...

Events11 hours ago

Pacific Mall D21’s ‘Dussehra Celebrations’ drops the curtain with high attendance

New Delhi: Pacific Mall D21 organised a two-day Dussehra celebration and Garba Night, attracting massive turnouts. The special arrangement of...

News11 hours ago

Tata Value Homes sells over 100 residential units at New Haven, Bahadurgarh at launch

Delhi/Haryana October 4, 2022: With an aim to address the growing demand for quality homes in Haryana – Bahadurgarh, Tata...

New Launches11 hours ago

Welspun Corp opens steel plant in Anjar

October 3, 2022, Anjar, Gujarat: Welspun Metallics Limited, a subsidiary of Welspun Corp Limited (WCL), the flagship company of the Welspun...

Events1 day ago

Over 1500 cyclists join Hiranandani Thane Cyclothon 2022 to support ‘Rhyme for Earth’ initiative

October 2, Thane: The Hiranandani Group hosted the first Hiranandani Thane Cyclothon today from its thriving Thane township, Hiranandani Estate. Over...

New Launches1 day ago

Ashiana Housing adds over 900 senior living units with Villas and Apartments with the launch of Ashiana Advik in Bhiwadi

New Delhi, October 3, 2022: New Delhi-based real estate developer Ashiana Housing has announced the launch of Ashiana Advik in Sector 39, Bhiwadi....

Trending