~Food.Music.Entertainment on Repeat~
Gurgaon, 7th August,2017: Millennial city Gurgaon’s favorite food and entertainment nerve centre – Cyber Hub is all set to become India’s coolest social hangout with the launch of their new avatar Cyber Hub 2.0. Promising twice the Fun, Food and Frolic for our consumers.
With an eventful calendar in the pipeline for the next quarter, Cyber hub 2.0 is gearing up to be the ideal destination for one and all. As part of the re-launch, consumers will witness a whole new set of entertainment and leisure zones. This new direction, aiming for more action at the property, will make Cyber Hub the ultimate destination for Food, Music and Entertainment events in Gurgaon offering delectable food experiences, thrilling live musicals and hippest brands joining the bandwagon.
Cyberhub 2.0 – A fresh identity for the brand, with a new logo ‘Celebrating Life’ represents the vigor and liveliness of Cyber Hub: The ultimate authority of community building and socializing.
- Huber – The first ever, personal virtual concierge for Cyber Hub. The Huber will offer personalized assistance in order to enhance the customer experience, at the touch of their fingers.
- Hub Pass 2.0 – A privilege card powered with multiple benefits such as – free Valet service and discount deals across Cyber Hub outlets. This card will be launched in partnership with Dine Out.
- Movie nights – In collaboration with Pepsico, Cyber Hub 2.0 will host movie screenings of all time classics, where the chips and drinks will be on the house for the audience.
- Musical evenings – Rock and roll with the most popular music bands who will set the stage on fire with terrific performances
- Consumer Promotions – On Food & Drinks in collaboration with Pernord Ricard & Dineout.
New Brands – – iHop, Bombakery, Mr. Mamagoto, United Coffee House, Pra Pra Prank, Too Indian, Drunken Botanist, Papparoti, Potbelly and Oh So Stoned as a part of our recent and upcoming business partnerships for CyberHub 2.0.
On the occasion, Mr. Sriram Khattar, Managing Director – DLF Rental Business said “The consumer preferences are fast changing the trends in retail. Because of this the brands themselves are going through an evolution. Our retail experiences are being modified to match these changing trends.”
Pushpa Bector – Executive Vice President & Head of DLF Shopping Malls added “We are delighted to now announce the launch of Cyberhub 2.0, creating an all new brand identity for Cyberhub and presenting a host of new & exciting brands. We welcome the new tenant partners who are beginning this new exciting journey with us. CyberHub 2.0 is all set to raise the tempo and take the ‘New Retail’ journey for DLF Shopping Malls to a next level.”
“We truly believe that Cyberhub 2.0 will disrupt the ‘social & community hangout’ experience in the country. Launch of Huber – your own personal virtual concierge & Hub Pass 2.0 – your own privilege card will be instrumental & an industry first in realizing our goal.” said Harshavardhan Chauhan – Central Marketing Head for DLF Shopping Malls.