– Construction on all six towers of the property completed
– The luxurious apartments have been designed by world renowned architect, Hafeez Contractor
– Spread out over more than 8 acres of land bordered by lush green Golf Course
– State of the art facilities for the residents located within the complex
January 16, 2017, Gurugram: DLF5, one of the leading luxury estate developer in India today announced The Crest, a premium and luxurious residential 3 and 4BHK apartment complex in Gurugram. This latest project by the real estate major is a shining example of the perfect mix of classic and contemporary architecture offering the residents a luxurious lifestyle experience.
The credit of the exquisite designing each of the six towers of the property goes to world renowned architect Hafeez Contractor who is also the architectural brains behind several residential and commercial properties owned by DLF in Gurugram.
The Crest is bordered by DLF Golf and Country Club and its six tall towers rise up from the sprawling 8.822 acre (35701 Sq. Mt.) site with dramatic flair. The apartments’ size varies from 3000 sq. feetand 4000 sq. feet (3BHK and 4BHK) to 5000 sq. feet (penthouses). The architectural design ensures that the residents are cocooned from the noise of the bustling city, making The Crest their private oasis.Its visionary design brings together timeless elements to create a single, balanced architectural statement. The landmark design is a mix of art decor, modern and classic styles that is created to appeal to connoisseurs and residents alike. Constructed on Park Drive Road, the high rise towers are only minutes away from all lifestyle, dining and recreational activities and medical necessities.
The Crest’s elegant entrance lobbies showcase luxury interiors; from stone floors and hardwood accents to plush furnishings. The apartments also provide advanced security features where the visitors are screened by trained personnel before proceeding via high-speed elevators to the apartment floors.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Aakash Ohri, Senior Executive Director, DLF5, said, “Gurugram is rapidly turning into a luxury real estate market and is also becoming the center for capital investment and companies. Every aspect of The Crest bears the distinct touch of the DLF5 brand– iconic architecture, immaculate design and interiors with incredible attention to detail and an obsession with perfection and luxurious living. We are glad to announce that the construction of all towers in The Crest is complete. We have achieved structural completion following best international practices under the most stringent quality checks.”
Key Features of The Crest:
- Award winning design firm – Richmond Designs, UK appointed to design interiors of common areas and clubhouse
- Leading elevator manufacturer, Koneappointed to install elevators of speed up to 4 meters per second, the fastest in any DLF residential property
- The air conditioning of the apartments and lobby has been done by consumer electronics major, LG Electronics
- Precision engineered glazing for the windows provided by Fenesta, one of India’s leading window brand
- Latest range of CP fittings provided by Grohe
- Sanitary ware from Duravitselected to be used in the apartments
- Following international best practice, PPR (polypropylene random) and PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) piping system used for water supply to prevent leakage
- 18 million man hours invested since the conception of the project to complete the project on schedule
- As a first for the industry, the mechanical, plumbing and finishing (MEPF) work was initiated as soon as the lower floors were cast