Managing infra-related subsystems of a building is essential in today’s times. But doing it individually is no mean task and having separate tabs for separate facilities is too cumbersome. Integrated Building Management Solutions (IBMS), a system of subsystems, provides an ideal answer with its host of features.
Depleting world resources and population explosion have necessitated optimum use of resources to ensure sustainable living. Keeping this objective in mind, many builders have been implementing Building Management Systems (BMS) to ensure monitoring of all aspects of the facilities. BMS, however, doesn’t ensure a consolidated data for all aspects of building management; neither does it enable users to ensure optimal usage.
There is no doubt that every building needs to manage infrastructure-related subsystems, like electric metering, water consumption, DG running, street lights and CCTV, etc. But to keep track of all these activities, individually, is a near-impossible task. With Integrated Building Management Solutions (IBMS), a system of subsystems, one can achieve optimal use of resources while regulating the building facilities.
- With Integrated Building Management Solutions (IBMS), a system of subsystems, one can achieve optimal use of resources while regulating the building facilities.
- IBMS Dashboard helps monitor and control various appliances through the click of a button on its real-time analysis app, MyXenius. Consumers can access reports on a daily, monthly, and comparative basis.
- IBMS decreases equipment operating cost expenditures by about 15 percent annually and also provides an intensive security operation to avert criminal activity and damage to property.
- With multiple benefits it has to offer, IBMS has revolutionized the way management of a building is carried out. It eliminates the need of having separate tabs for separate facilities.
With a host of features, IBMS is beneficial in monitoring a large group of housing societies or office premises. Apart from monitoring and controlling devices like HVAC and lights from remote locations, ensuring macro and micro-level energy utilization, and providing a consolidated common platform and data analysis dashboard and environmental monitoring, it monitors and controls water resources and illumination. Besides, its ease-of-integration with security and surveillance systems makes IBMS a one-stop solution for all building facilities.
IBMS Dashboard helps monitor and control various appliances through the click of a button on its real-time analysis app, MyXenius. Consumers can access all reports related to energy consumption by different kinds of appliances with accuracy. Hence, it becomes easy to analyze the performance of the appliances and estimate energy usage. These reports are available on a daily, monthly, and comparative basis.
IBMS has numerous advantages besides being an energy-efficient system by minimizing wastage of energy and ensuring its optimal usage. It is also beneficial for:
- Increasing the value of business and property.
- Providing sustainable solutions to building infrastructure and environment.
- Providing security for the property, building, its occupants, and business assets such as IT data and resources.
- Providing indoor environmental safety and comfort through the HVAC system.
- Decreasing equipment operating cost expenditures by about 15 percent annually.
- Conserving resources of the natural environment.
- Providing access control to elevators and every area of a building.
- Minimizing the risk of theft, tampering, or break-ins.
- Providing an intensive security operation to avert criminal activity and damage to property.
With multiple benefits it has to offer, IBMS has revolutionized the way management of a building is carried out. It eliminates the need of having separate tabs for separate facilities. One can now manage everything, in one place, with one system! With the potential of a significant reduction in expenditure of daily operations, IBMS paves the way for sustainable and affordable long-term management.
Spectrum Metro organises Tiranga Yatra to celebrate 75th Indian Independence Day
Noida: Spectrum Metro organised a Tiranga Yatra to mark the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations on the occasion of India’s...
Tiranga hoisted at highest point in NCR
Gurugram: To mark the 75th Azaadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav and in keeping with PM Modi’s ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’, Raheja Developers...
Pyramid Infratech celebrates 75th Independence Day of India
Gurugram-based real estate developer Pyramid Infratech hosted an event to embark on the 75th year of Indian Independence day and...
CRC Group celebrates “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” on 75th Independence Day
Noida: Real estate developer CRC Group organised a grand celebration on Independence Day to commemorate “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” festive...
Mahagun Group holds cultural event to celebrate Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
NCR-based real estate developer Mahagun Group organised a cultural programme on the occasion of the 75th Indian Independence Day, giving...
UP RERA’s 100th meeting on its fourth anniversary; lists it’s achievements
August 16, 2022: The 100th Meeting of U.P. RERA was held on August 16, 2022 under the Chairmanship of its...
News4 weeks ago
UPRERA authorises Utopia Estate promoter to complete construction work
Events4 weeks ago
Homebuyers of Silicon City-II, Dream Valley Villas receive Letter of Possession
Guest Column4 weeks ago
Why Sohna is a preferred destination for plot investments in Gurugram
News4 weeks ago
NCR sees highest land appreciation since 2019, 38% rise on Yamuna Expressway
Developers Speak3 weeks ago
Realty wary of upcoming Monetary Policy
News4 weeks ago
BHIVE sees huge response for its Fractional real estate in Bengaluru; offering 15% yield
News3 weeks ago
Mahagun offers investment options in its commercial project, Marina Walk
Tech Take3 weeks ago
Battery management system is vital for EVs