Vastu for good luck
Living in harmony with Nature is the fundamental principle of Vastu. There are a number of methods in this science to enhance our good luck and prosperity by blocking or minimising the obstacles. Man needs air, water, sustenance, asylum, dress, training and well-being to lead a satisfying life. The universe is represented by the Sun, Moon, Earth, the nine planets, attractive waves and the five components in particular air, water, earth, space and flame.
It is the ideal concordance among all these grandiose energies that encourage people to lead a battled, prosperous life. Money is the main source which can give six out of the seven things of the rundown; indubitably wealth is an indispensable part of our lives. Lack of wealth, brings stress as well as scatters negative vitality in the house.
Vastu Shastra is a Vedic study of making intelligibility at home, can have an awesome effect on monetary thriving as well. Vastu endeavors to working so as to bring positive vitality in agreement with the directional vitality and the five components. Ancient sages of India set out specific standards, taking after which, humankind could improve its method for living. The ancient sages got to be mindful that the main way mankind could profit by Nature and the Cosmic vitality is, to be as per it. In the event that these astronomical energies are not in equalisation, they can draw in a ton of misfortune in all circles of life. Vastu is a vast subject and beyond the scope of this article. Yet I give you some tips to experiment. Please follow the same and convince yourself its effectiveness in your life. Good Luck Vastu Tips
• Always open your bedroom windows for at least 20 minutes a day to allow fresh energy to come in. If not, you will be sleeping with stale energy every night. And if that happens, then how can you expect your life to let more good fortune to come to you. The bed should always be one foot above the ground to facilitate free flow of energy on the bedroom floor. Restriction in the flow of energy would also curtail your wealth earning chances.
• The main cause of financial flash or crash creates from the South-West corner for a place, which is called as “Kubera Moolai” meaning ‘The Corner of Wealth’. Locate the safety locker at the South wall facing the North. The door of the locker should preferably open to the North, which is the direction of ‘Ku bera’ (God of Wealth) as per Vastu.
• Sweeping the floor should be done towards the inside of the house. Never direct your cleaning actions towards the main door. This will cause a reduction in wealth. Rubbish bins should have covers. Keep them covered all the time. Avoid garbage cans, which are perforated on the sides. Wealth energy gets corrupted otherwise.
• Main door is the vital part of the house as this door is considered as the point of entry in the house. If the entrance to your apartment lies at the end of a long corridor, the energy flowing towards it will be too fierce, increasing risk to your financial investments. Its effect can be diluted by keeping a plant halfway down the corridor.
• The almirah containing cash should be placed in a way that it doesn’t face the door. A heavy cash almirah should not be kept in the north-east corner. A heavy iron chest or safe may be kept in the southwest or the northern side of the room and may also be kept in southwest corner of the bedroom so as to face the north. Make sure that the safety locker is not placed under the beam as it causes extreme pressure on financial stability.
Vol 3 Issue 1
• Vastu Shastra is not a magic wand that would change things for you overnight. It is essentially a discipline that does effect your life, but in a phase of time, gradually. This Shastra definitely manipulates the time and manner in which the events happen, but an individual’s actions and destiny also play a major part in what that individual acquires, and eventually develops into.
• If the entrance and exit doors are in a straight line, this clearly means that whatever comes in doesn’t stay but goes straight out in the same direction. You can place a screen between the two. You should also place some plants close to the entrance and exit. Palms have been found to be excellent in this regard. • Do not keep your brooms, mops and shoes under the staircase. Keeping dirty things under the stairs creates vastu defects. Also do not keep the brooms, mops and shoes in the north, north east and east directions, these directions are very pious. Do not keep the brooms standing.
The writer is a Vastu expert who holds Ph.D in Vedic Astrology & Masters of Vedic Astrology & Master of Vedic Vastu. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Automovill opens 10K sq ft workshop in Kolkata
New Delhi, May 30, 2023: Automovill, a Bengaluru-based Full-Stack Mobility solution provider, has announced the opening of its latest workshop in...
AltF Coworking to launch 2 properties in NCR
New Delhi, May 2023: AltF Coworking, a co-working solutions provider, has announced the launch of two new properties in Noida...
Agrocorp forays into residential plotted developments with ALPL One
Bangalore May 29, 2023: Real Estate Development Company, Agrocorp, on Monday announced that it is prepared to introduce resort-style villas,...
CBRE’s Consulting and Valuation business division to expand its portfolio and strengthen government advisory business by doubling the team size
New Delhi, May 29, 2023: CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd, on Monday said it plans to strengthen government business advisory...
Gulzar Malhotra is Gera Developments CEO
Pune, May 26, 2023: Gera Developments, has announced the appointment of Gulzar Malhotra, as its Chief Executive Officer. Gulzar Malhotra will...
Nuvoco’s new RMX plant in Vizag
New Delhi, May 26, 2023: Nuvoco Vistas Corp. Ltd., on Friday announced the launch of its new Ready-Mix Concrete (RMX)...
News4 weeks ago
Retail leasing up 130% Y-o-Y in Jan-Mar’23
Guest Column4 weeks ago
Commercial RE: Evolving trends & insights
New Launches4 weeks ago
BPTP launches residential project, District 4 in Sector 84, Faridabad
New Launches4 weeks ago
91Springboard launches 1000+ seater Platinum hub in Gurugram
New Launches4 weeks ago
BST Developers launches “BST-Green Bhoomi”
News3 weeks ago
Tribeca appoints new Head of Business Development, Somendra Sarwal
New Launches3 weeks ago
SAYA launches SAYA STATUS, India’s Tallest Mall
News4 weeks ago
Ganga Realty to invest Rs 400 cr in its maiden high-street retail project in Sohna