For any country industrial development is highly essential for its development. Basically, industries are most of the production places with large spaces and heavy machinery for maximising the production outputs, to avoid accidents and for the overall growth. Heavy industries are industry that involves some characteristics such as large heavy products; large heavy equipment and facilities like heavy equipment, large machine tools, huge buildings and complex. Because of these factors, heavy industry often involves higher capital intensity than light industry does, and it is also often more heavily cyclical in investment and employment.
Vastu principles for heavy industries ensure the successful production and profitable business. Vastu advice for industry helps to get way for prosperity in business. There are several things that are considered while setting up heavy industry. Vastu guidelines for industries like selection of plot, position of electronic gadgets, location of guardroom, staff quarters, pantry, administrative area, colour scheme of the industry, placement of raw material and many more. Even though there are vast differences in production methods or process flow etc. in different industries, the broad principles of Vaastu Shastra are universally applicable.
Vastu for heavy industries involves fundamental principles to be applied by maintaining the balance between cosmic energy and Panchamaha bhootas. Vastu for heavy industries involves soil testing and that includes quality of soil, its slope, its shape and size and the evil and
auspicious effects of the things found while digging the plot and the way to it are considered. Basement should not be built in industrial Vastu.
Well, boring, Puja Ghar, garden, kitchen, generator, staircase, overhead tank, lavatory, dining half, store and treasury should be built or
installed there in the directions fixed for them. Vastu Advice for Heavy Industries
• Choose factory in East, North or North-east direction in order to bag and make more profit in long-run.
• The building construction of the industry or factory should be in the South-West portion of the plot.
• The entrance of factory must be in East direction and main gate should be huge with two shutters.
• The owner’s office should be constructed in the East or North portion while owner must sit facing North for all kind dealing and discussion.
• Administrative office and other office blocks can be constructed in North, East.
• Staff quarters, outhouse should be built in the North West or South East corner.
• More open space should be provided in the east and the North side than in the West and South side.
• The sloping of the floors should be towards East, North and Northeast sides and never towards South, West.
• Thicker walls should be constructed in the South and West Side of the building and the thinner walls should be in the North and east sides.
• The staircase should be in the Southwest side.
• The underground water tank should be in Northeast side.
• The overhead water tank should be in the Southwest corner.
• Toilets must be placed in Northwest or Western corners but should never be constructed in the Northeast and Southwest corners. While septic tank must be built in North-west North or South-east South.
• Basement should be constructed in the east, North or Northeast corner of the proposed building.
• Heavy machinery should be placed in the Southwest, West and South zones.
Northeast and centers of the building should be avoided for placing anything heavy.
The heat zone or the burners, boilers, ovens, generators, furnace transformers, chimneys should be in the Southeast corner.
No garbage should be dumped in the Northeast corner of the building or at the site, north or the east corner should always be kept free and clean.
The beam should never run above the machines and the workers.
The finished goods should be packed and placed on the North-West side
For early dispatching and good profits, make the provision of keeping finished goods in Northwest.
Raw material or stocks must be dump in west or south-west portion.
South or South-west area is appropriate for workshop and maintenance work.
A puja room or a temple should be in the northeast corner and should be kept neat and clean.
Electrical equipment, meters, generators, boilers etc must be located in the South-east direction.
Machines heavy or lighter should be located in North or East sides but avoid center, North-east or North-west.
Lawn and Landscaping should be done in the North or East
Provisions for tubewell or borewell must be made in North-east and this area should be kept light and clean. Overhead tanks must be placed in South-west.
Danube Properties’ Dh525 million Opalz sold out on the first day of launch
October 4, 2022: Danube Properties, the UAE-based affordable housing developer, said, its latest project Opalz, a twin-tower residential project with...
Pacific Mall D21’s ‘Dussehra Celebrations’ drops the curtain with high attendance
New Delhi: Pacific Mall D21 organised a two-day Dussehra celebration and Garba Night, attracting massive turnouts. The special arrangement of...
Tata Value Homes sells over 100 residential units at New Haven, Bahadurgarh at launch
Delhi/Haryana October 4, 2022: With an aim to address the growing demand for quality homes in Haryana – Bahadurgarh, Tata...
Welspun Corp opens steel plant in Anjar
October 3, 2022, Anjar, Gujarat: Welspun Metallics Limited, a subsidiary of Welspun Corp Limited (WCL), the flagship company of the Welspun...
Over 1500 cyclists join Hiranandani Thane Cyclothon 2022 to support ‘Rhyme for Earth’ initiative
October 2, Thane: The Hiranandani Group hosted the first Hiranandani Thane Cyclothon today from its thriving Thane township, Hiranandani Estate. Over...
Ashiana Housing adds over 900 senior living units with Villas and Apartments with the launch of Ashiana Advik in Bhiwadi
New Delhi, October 3, 2022: New Delhi-based real estate developer Ashiana Housing has announced the launch of Ashiana Advik in Sector 39, Bhiwadi....
Developers Speak3 weeks ago
Festive season to spurt bookings: Experts
Developers Speak3 weeks ago
Chandni Chowk at the Centrepiece in tune with the wave of Commercialisation
Report4 weeks ago
Private equity inflow in PropTech firms up 5% to $270 mn in H1 2022: Housing.com
News4 weeks ago
BHIVE receives Rs 240 cr commitments for its ₹ 400 cr Real Estate Fund
New Launches4 weeks ago
Makemyhouse.com expands in India, introduces partner program in 60 cities
Developers Speak4 weeks ago
With Flight Testing in MOPA Airport, spotlight turns to North Goa
Report3 weeks ago
Shop-cum-Office segment grows 30-40% in the past 12 months: 360 Realtors’ study
Report3 weeks ago
Coworking share in office real estate up at 20% in H1 2022 from 6% in 2021: Report