Connect with us


InvestoXpert Facilitates Rs 2050 Cr Sales in FY24, Targets Rs 4000 Cr Sale in FY25

April 22, 2024: InvestoXpert has facilitated sales amounting to Rs 2050 crore during the in the financial year 2023-24, registering a 95% year-on-year growth.

In terms of the total area sold, InvestoXpert facilitated transactions covering 2 million sqft of property space during FY2023-24. The sales were predominantly driven by the residential segment, constituting 95% of the total sales volume, with the remaining 5% attributed to the commercial segment.

The company generated a total revenue of Rs 56 crore in FY2023-24, marking an increase of approximately 55% compared to the previous fiscal year, wherein the revenue stood at Rs 36 crore.

Looking ahead, InvestoXpert has set ambitious targets for the upcoming financial year, aiming to achieve sales amounting to Rs 4000 crore. 

Vishal Raheja, Founder & MD of InvestoXpert stated, “We are thrilled to announce our exceptional sales figures for FY2023-24, reflecting a robust growth compared to the previous fiscal year. This achievement underscores our commitment to excellence and innovation in the real estate sector. As we look ahead, we are confident in our ability to continue this upward trajectory, with ambitious targets set for the upcoming financial year. Our focus remains on delivering value to our customers while capitalizing on emerging market trends and opportunities.”

During the fiscal year 2023-24, InvestoXpert observed specific industry trends, including a rising demand in the luxury segment. Additionally, the company noted that the second and fourth quarters collectively accounted for almost 70% of the business, underscoring the seasonal variations in the real estate market.