Connect with us

New Launches

Mona Townships’ biz park on Mohali-Patiala highway

North India’s real estate developer Mona Townships Private Limited (MTPL) has launched Jade Business Park, a sprawling 14-acre, mixed-use township situated in Sector 90, Mohali.

Located on Mohali-Patiala highway, Jade Business Park offers 13 lakh sq. ft. of commercial and residential space in lush-green, open surroundings. According to a press release, the proximity of the project to the proposed Mohali international airport, North Country Mall, GMADA golf course and leading educational institutions and hospitals makes it a much sought-after location.

Replete with all modern facilities, the congenial workspaces have large window openings for natural lighting and cross ventilation, well-lit and ventilated corridors, power back-up, three-tier security, a lavish entrance lounge with reception, recreational green parks and cafeterias on terraces, functional pantries on each floor and balconies to all offices.

Starting from 412 sqft, the office spaces spread over six towers offer functional and flexible workspaces to meet specific business needs.  The commercial space covers 70 per cent of the total area with a major portion of the commercial area earmarked for IT and IT-enabled services while the residential space will cover the remaining 30 per cent area.

Tejinder Pal Setia, Chairman, Mona Townships Private Limited, said, “Jade Business Park has been conceptualised to extend the horizons of day-to-day business operations beyond the traditional confines. Designed with more than aesthetics in mind, our signature office suites represent an ideal business environment with focus on the well-being of our patrons.”

Advertisement

Latest News

Events2 hours ago

SAYA Homes ushers in seasonal festivities, launches ‘Navratri Carnival’

Noida, September 27, 2022:  On occasion of Navratri, SAYA Homes, is organizing ‘Navratri Carnival’. The Navratri Carnival begun on September...

Events5 hours ago

Pacific Mall NSP set to host Pacific Dandiya Nights on September 30, October 1, 2022

September 27, 2022, New Delhi: Pacific Mall NSP, in association with Actisoul Events, will kick off ‘Pacific Dandiya Nights’ from...

Guest Column5 hours ago

Investment in Concept-based Hospitality slated to gain momentum in India

By: Sanjeev Arora, Director- 360 Realtors The Indian hotel industry is staging a strong comeback after staggering business in 2020...

New Launches5 hours ago

Legalkart, BASIC Home Loan partner to enable expert legal services for a hassle-free home loan experience

September 27, 2022: LegalKart, a legal technology company, collaborates with BASIC Home Loan, a Gurugram-based fintech start-up home loan lending...

Report5 hours ago

Data Centre stock to double by 2024; $20 bn investments estimated by 2025: 2025

September 27, 2022: CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd, has announced the findings of its latest report, “Data Centres in India:...

Report5 hours ago

Ahmedabad values multifunctional, green spaces among top priorities: Godrej Properties Home Liveability Factors study

Ahmedabad, September 27, 2022:  83% respondents from Ahmedabad have made adjustments in their residences to accommodate working from home revealed...