Connect with us

New Launches

Supertech to develop affordable Housing project in Gurgaon

GURGAON: Supertech Limited is coming up with an affordable housing project ‘Basera’ with a price range between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 20 lakh at Sector 79 and  79B of Manesar urban complex region in Gurgaon.

L-R Mr. R K Arora Chairman & Mr R.K Jain CEO & ED - Supertech LimitedAccording to a press release, the proposed project will be developed as per the terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by the Town & Country Planning Department of Haryana.  The company has invited applications from general public for booking of residential apartments in the project. The allotment of apartments will be done through the draw for lots.

Basera will spread over an area of 12.10 acre of land comprising a total 1976 flats, out of which 5 per cent flats will be reserved for management quota and the rest 95 per cent is open for public.

RK Arora Chairman, Supertech Limited, said, “We are very optimistic and looking forward to develop this project in Millennium city Gurgaon. The project would specially help the first-time homebuyers, who are struggling to buy a property due to current price escalations”.

The project will be constructed in two categories respectively; 112 flats of 404 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area with a two wheeler parking and 1744 flats of 546 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area with a two-wheeler parking and 120 flats of 592 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area with a two-wheeler parking.

The flats will be available at a cost ranging between Rs. 12,87,000 and Rs. 20,28,500 per flat depending upon the category allotted.

Advertisement

Latest News

Events12 hours ago

Danube Properties’ Dh525 million Opalz sold out on the first day of launch

October 4, 2022: Danube Properties, the UAE-based affordable housing developer, said, its latest project Opalz, a twin-tower residential project with...

Events12 hours ago

Pacific Mall D21’s ‘Dussehra Celebrations’ drops the curtain with high attendance

New Delhi: Pacific Mall D21 organised a two-day Dussehra celebration and Garba Night, attracting massive turnouts. The special arrangement of...

News12 hours ago

Tata Value Homes sells over 100 residential units at New Haven, Bahadurgarh at launch

Delhi/Haryana October 4, 2022: With an aim to address the growing demand for quality homes in Haryana – Bahadurgarh, Tata...

New Launches12 hours ago

Welspun Corp opens steel plant in Anjar

October 3, 2022, Anjar, Gujarat: Welspun Metallics Limited, a subsidiary of Welspun Corp Limited (WCL), the flagship company of the Welspun...

Events1 day ago

Over 1500 cyclists join Hiranandani Thane Cyclothon 2022 to support ‘Rhyme for Earth’ initiative

October 2, Thane: The Hiranandani Group hosted the first Hiranandani Thane Cyclothon today from its thriving Thane township, Hiranandani Estate. Over...

New Launches1 day ago

Ashiana Housing adds over 900 senior living units with Villas and Apartments with the launch of Ashiana Advik in Bhiwadi

New Delhi, October 3, 2022: New Delhi-based real estate developer Ashiana Housing has announced the launch of Ashiana Advik in Sector 39, Bhiwadi....

Trending