Bedroom is the space where an individual, after a daylong struggle, hard-work, professional pressure and stress, seek out for mental peace, physical comfort, positivity and relaxation. Bedroom is that space of house where a person spends considerable amount of time of his life and it is very important to have an environment which is quiet, composed, soothing, pacifying and potent enough to replenish the lost energy of body, mind and soul. 7-8 hours of quality sleep in an atmosphere full of positive vibes is going to display remarkable positive changes in an individual.
Here are the top 10 tips to uplift a bedroom with positivity:
- Beds should be aligned towards southwest, south or west wall, with a high headboard and should either be a square or a rectangle in shape. Avoid irregular shaped bed and other furniture in the room.
- There should be enough space on three sides of the bed. An inch of gap between the headboard and the wall is a preferable scenario.
- Best is to use beds without storage, but due to scarcity of space in house, box beds are preferred now a days. So, it becomes important to store things in beds which are positive in nature. Avoid storing electronics, metal items, money and religious scriptures in bed box.
- Use brown & earthy shades, beige, white or lighter shades of pink colour in the room in form of wall paints, bedsheets, rugs, curtains, cushions etc.
- Couple picture on the south wall is a must thing for the bedroom to stabilize love, respect & understanding in relation.
- Never over decorate the master bedroom. Ambience should be relaxing, calm and cozy with minimal items of ornamentation, so as to have a good night sleep without any burden.
- Never keep any live plant in the bedroom as it may disturb the sleep.
- Attached toilet with the bedroom should be avoided in south-west direction at any cost. Toilet is good in the west or south of the room.
- Best is not to have any mirror in the bedroom, if at all it cannot be avoided then ensure not to place it exactly opposite to bed.
- Bed should be made up of wood. Wrought iron bed is a strict no.
(The author is the Founder of Vaastublessings)
Spectrum Metro organises Tiranga Yatra to celebrate 75th Indian Independence Day
Noida: Spectrum Metro organised a Tiranga Yatra to mark the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations on the occasion of India’s...
Tiranga hoisted at highest point in NCR
Gurugram: To mark the 75th Azaadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav and in keeping with PM Modi’s ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’, Raheja Developers...
Pyramid Infratech celebrates 75th Independence Day of India
Gurugram-based real estate developer Pyramid Infratech hosted an event to embark on the 75th year of Indian Independence day and...
CRC Group celebrates “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” on 75th Independence Day
Noida: Real estate developer CRC Group organised a grand celebration on Independence Day to commemorate “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” festive...
Mahagun Group holds cultural event to celebrate Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
NCR-based real estate developer Mahagun Group organised a cultural programme on the occasion of the 75th Indian Independence Day, giving...
UP RERA’s 100th meeting on its fourth anniversary; lists it’s achievements
August 16, 2022: The 100th Meeting of U.P. RERA was held on August 16, 2022 under the Chairmanship of its...
News4 weeks ago
Delhi RERA Chairman alerts realty sector on stronger scrutiny & punitive action on projects defying RERA registrations
New Launches4 weeks ago
Strata launches Grade-A office asset in Pune
News4 weeks ago
UPRERA authorises Utopia Estate promoter to complete construction work
Events4 weeks ago
Homebuyers of Silicon City-II, Dream Valley Villas receive Letter of Possession
Guest Column4 weeks ago
Why Sohna is a preferred destination for plot investments in Gurugram
News4 weeks ago
NCR sees highest land appreciation since 2019, 38% rise on Yamuna Expressway
Developers Speak3 weeks ago
Realty wary of upcoming Monetary Policy
Tech Take3 weeks ago
Battery management system is vital for EVs